- Monday-Thursday: 8:30 a.m.-Noon;
1 p.m.-5 p.m.
- Fridays: 8:30 a.m.-1 p.m.
- Closed: Saturday and Sundays
- Closed: Friday, May 15 for staff
Closed for Holidays
- Lincoln's Day: Friday, Feb.13
- Washington's Day: Monday, Feb. 16
- Memorial Day: Monday, May 25
- Independence Day: Friday, July 3
NOTE: Assessment Center office hours are different than placement testing hours. See placement test appointments by subject for test dates and times.
The Assessment Office is located in Room 144 inside the Student and Community Services Building. See map
Get directions to De Anza College.
Recorded Information 408.864.8717
Got Questions? Please see our FAQs or come to the Assessment Office during office hours.
Need Help? For assistance with placement test and prerequisite clearance problems, please visit the Assessment Office during office hours or complete the A & R Help Form.
Dates and Deadline
Please take placement tests and/or submit prerequisite clearance requests at least three weeks before your date to register.