Placement Test Dates and Times by Subject
English, ESL, Biology 40A and All Mathematics
(including Calculus Readiness)
- Monday thru Thursday: 9 a.m. - noon & 1 - 4 p.m.
- Friday: 9 a.m. - noon only
- Arrive on time by 9 a.m. for morning test session and 1 p.m. for afternoon test session.
Chemistry 1A/Biology 6A
TEST DATES & TIMES:
9 a.m. Tests (arrive by 8:45 a. m) Fridays, Feb. 28 and March 14 and 21
- Arrive on time at Assessment Center in Student Community Services Building (SCS)
- 9:00 a.m tests are administered in a classroom. Students should meet in SCS lobby by 8:45 a.m. Proctor will lead students to the classroom.
- *2:00 p.m. tests are administered in Assessment computer lab. Students should meet at outside door to testing lab by 2 p.m. *There will be no afternoon testing this quarter.
- No one is admitted late.
- This is a timed paper and pencil test. Students must have an appointment or "stand-by" testing form.
- Bring several #2 pencils.
- Current valid photo I.D. (driver's license, passport, student ID card) is required.
- Bring your calculator if you want to use one during test.
- All other test materials are provided.(test book, scantron, scratch paper, periodic table)
- SCHEDULE YOUR APPOINTMENT