De Anza Stadium and Track Regulations
Welcome! Help Us Protect Our Facility by Adhering to These
Stadium & Track Rules
- Classes and college events have priority over community use. (FHDA Board Policy 3205, CA Penal Code 626.4)
- Generally, the track will be open to the community on weekdays 7 a.m.-6 p.m. The stadium and track are not open for the community on weekends.
- Organized groups/activities must have an approved use permit from the De Anza Facilities Office to use the turf and/or track, including all throwing areas. Call 408.864.8333 to obtain a permit. (FHDA Board Policy 3205, CA Penal Code 626.4 and 626.6 indicate that violations of this policy may result in fines and/or imprisonment.)
- Community members are welcome to use the track only. The football field and grass area are restricted to classes and teams. (CA Penal Code 627)
- Community members must wear rubber soled athletic shoes (no metal cleats) and jog/run or walk in lanes 6-9 only.
- No animals are allowed in the stadium or on the track except service dogs during events. (FHDA Board Policy 1230)
- No inline skates, roller skates, skateboards, strollers or similar devices are allowed.
- No liquids other than water on the track or field.
- No smoking, tobacco products, food, chewing gum or alcohol on the track or fields.
- No spitting.
- Do not hop or lean on the fences.
- Put trash in trash cans.
- Only electric, certified track and turf vehicles can be driven in this facility.