Monitor Your Progress Toward Degree Completion
Use DegreeWorks in MyPortal
DegreeWorks is De Anza's degree audit and academic advisement online tool that quickly and efficiently helps you do the following:
- Run your own degree audit
- View progress toward completion of your associate degree/certificate
- See how your current courses apply to your graduation requirements
- Determine how changing your major will affect your graduation date
- Plan your academic goals throughout your De Anza experience, as well as some colleges or universities to which you intend to transfer (IGETC & CSU Breadth)
- Calculate your grade point average
Plan, Monitor & Experiment
- DegreeWorks produces an easy-to-read audit by comparing the De Anza College associate degree requirements and the coursework you’ve completed at De Anza and other colleges.
- The audit is divided into block requirements that explain how courses taken or proposed count toward degree requirements.
- This allows you to plan for future coursework and experiment with declaring or changing your academic major.
- With DegreeWorks, you can directly access a variety of related services and information through links to the college catalog, class schedule and other resources.
Next Steps . . .
- Access DegreeWorks
- For assistance, see the DegreeWorks PDF guides and video tutorials
Troubleshooting Tip: If you have difficulty accessing DegreeWorks with your computer, clear the Cache file on your web browser. See the DegreeWorks Quick Start Guide for information about how to do this.
Counselor Review and Approval
If you would like to have your plan reviewed and approved, drop in to the Counseling and Advising Center to meet with a counselor/advisor.