The college’s visual image has been established through a consistent series of professional impressions including our official logo, reinforcing our reputation as one of the finest community colleges in the nation. The logo was registered with the United States Copyright Office in 1997.
The Office of Communications urges you to adhere to the guidelines that have been in place since the logo was redesigned in 1989. The logo is made up of the symbol and the logotype, creating a complete visual image. The logotype contains modified characters designed specifically for De Anza College.
To view and download De Anza College's new Mountain Lion logo packs, visit the Athletics Logo Resources page.
Following the guidelines listed below will ensure that each visual impression of the college is consistent and professional.
The logo must always be reproduced from the original design.
- The symbol and logotype must never be redrawn, revised or altered.
- If you need to resize the logo to fit your publication, the proportions must be the same as the original version (i.e., do not stretch it).
- EPS files can be reduced or enlarged.
- JPG files can only be reduced. Enlarging a JPG file will result in a poor quality image.
- Never attempt to re-create the words "De Anza College" with a desktop computer’s limited font capabilities.
Below are the only two acceptable versions of the De Anza College logo for either print or digital purposes.
For print publications, click on a link to download an EPS (high resolution) version of the logo:
For digital publications, download a JPG version of the logo by dragging the image to your desktop or following the instructions below.
Macintosh users: Place your cursor over the image, right-click your mouse and select Download Image to Disk. If your mouse does not have a right button, press control and click on the image, then select Download Image to Disk.
Windows users: Place your cursor over the image, right-click your mouse and, depending on your browser, select Save Image As or Save Picture As.