Student Employment Application
- IF YOU HAVE NOT WORKED AT DEANZA COLLEGE BEFORE YOU MUST FILL OUT AN APPLICATION FORM AND HAVE IT APPROVED BY THE FINANCIAL AID OFFICE BEFORE TURNING IT INTO THE DINING SERVICE OFFICE.
- "NO FINANCIAL AID STAMP - NO JOB...SORRY!"
We are currently taking applications for Winter quarter 2011.
If interested, please complete a Dining Services Student Employment Application form.
- Using Adobe Reader 8.0, you may save and send it to email address email@example.com or fill and print out the form and walk it in to the Dining Services office behind the Cafeteria.
- When filling out the form, please include the shift that you will be able to work on a daily basis. If you have class at one of these times then you will not be eligible to work that shift.
- Type "Student Jobs" into the subject line of your email.
If you worked for Dining Services last quarter, please come in and confirm your schedule between on the last week of the quarter that you are currently working or email to the following address firstname.lastname@example.org
Looking forward to hearing from you....
Get prepared for working and making many friends in Dining Service - think about it, you will meet the whole campus in two days.