How to Post Events
Faculty and Staff
Request an events calendar account
if you are in a department or program that regularly coordinates campus events, including student-sponsored activities.
If you only occasionally post events, first review the event information to include and then e-mail your event details to the Web Team at email@example.com.
For ICC Student Club and DASB Student Government events, e-mail event details to Dennis Shannakian at firstname.lastname@example.org in the Office of College Life.
For other student groups such as Athletics or Creative Arts performance groups, please have your instructor or department head follow the instructions for Faculty and Staff.
We encourage our De Anza College community event organizers to promote public events on the De Anza Website Events Calendar.
What Qualifies as a Public Campus Event?
Any activity that includes all the following:
- Open to anyone on campus (including students, faculty, staff and community members) for free or by admission price.
- Sponsored by an officially recognized campus department or program, including
- a recognized, registered or sponsored student group;
- student government units;
- or a sponsored departmental or campus organization.
- Located on the campus, with the exception of De Anza student performances that must be held in nearby venues due to space limitation.