Two females working together

Employee ID Badge

A photo ID badge is available for pick up by all De Anza employees and retirees.

The employee ID card — like the DASB student ID — includes a barcode with the campuswide ID (CWID) embedded and a magnetic stripe that may be activated for later use within the district. (The magnetic stripe on student cards is being used for the new printing system.)

The employee badge also notes that the holder is a "Disaster Service Worker," as identified in the California Government Code.

The card should be used to obtain your parking permit.

  • When you pick up your ID card, you will be asked to input your CWID (the number you use to log in to MyPortal).
  • If you are a new employee, you will be able to obtain an ID card as soon as you receive your CWID number. 
  • All permanent employees—full-time, part-time and hourly—and retirees are eligible for the card.
  • The card does not expire but must be surrendered if you leave the district.

How To Get Your FHDA Employee Photo ID

  1. Inform the person at the De Anza photo ID desk (see locations and hours below) that you are there to pick up your employee ID badge
  2. Present your driver's license or other photo identification
  3. Provide your CWID
  4. Smile when they take your photo!

Where & When To Get Your FHDA Employee Photo ID

How To Get Your FHDA Employee Parking Permit

  1. Go to the security office located at HCC 175 (Lower Level, Campus Center)
  2. Inform the person at the security office that you are there to pick up your staff parking permit
  3. Present your employee ID badge

If you have questions about the process, please contact Pippa Gibson at 408.864.8936 or e-mail

Faculty and Staff

Last Updated: 9/8/14