Community Service Learning Reflection
Note: If you did not facilitate a group dialogue during VOICES you will do a different Community Service Learning reflection.
Due via e-mail before Friday, March 25
One to two pages, 80 points
This reflection will be shared with the staff of Asian Americans for Community Involvement (AACI) who administer the VOICES project.
Write a short essay that answers the following questions:
- What aspect of immigration are you most interested in?
- What stories do you really connect with?
- What was it like to facilitate a dialogue?
- What did you learn from the film and the dialogue?
- Can someone from AACI contact you about publicizing your own immigration story on the VOICES web site?