Title, Edition, etc...
Materials needed for the class.
One additional hour to be arranged working and/or use of the Lab.
- Attendance and Participation: This class requires your attendance and participation for every class session. Because your role includes being a speaker, a listener, and an evaluator, your attendance and promptness are vital to this class. You may be dropped from this class if you have more than two absences and if you are absent during the first week of this course.
- Reading Assignments: You will be responsible for assigned readings and will be called upon to participate in the class discussion. Please be prepared.
- Written Assignments: Designated speeches must be accompanied by a typed, double-spaced full-sentence preparation outline that must be submitted to me before you deliver your presentation.
- Examinations: There will be two multiple-type examinations during this course that will cover assigned readings and lectures.
There are no provisions for make-up examinations.
- Speeches: There will be six graded quizzes and other activities throughout the course.
- Academic Dishonesty: Plagiarism or cheating may result in failing this course.
(Points will be round up to the .50)
NOTE: This course depends on your active participation and it will be as exciting, interesting, stimulating, and as fun, as the energy and enthusiasm that you bring to the class. The more you give, the more you will learn about your own strengths and limitations. You will also learn about your classmates and that you can be a part of their learning experience as well.
Wishing you all the best in the days ahead