I teach Biology for
- I love the subject and
- I am passionate about sharing and teaching.
- Life sciences courses are exciting because we are all biological entities
- Although a jelly fish,a palm tree, an elephant or a hummingbird are vastly different from each other..... they are all connected !
- I like to share, discuss and investigate the exciting and amazing facts with my students and the applications in our day to day life like preserving our environment,food choices,controlling diseases or designing drugs.
A bit about me:
- Sixteen years teaching experience in different fields of Biological Sciences at the post secondary level in US and India.
- Ability to make classes a learning community
- More than ten years of active research in human genetics and cell biology.
- Twenty five publications in peer reviewed journals and
- Many, many students who have become well established in their chosen careers in this field !
- For more information visit https://sites.google.com/site/biologythewonderoflife/
- Please check this website for current updates frequently and do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.
Classes I Teach
|36097||BIOL 10||1L||Introductory Biology|
|36169||BIOL 77||66R||Special Projects in Biology|
|36176||ESCI 77||68R||Special Projects in Environmental Science|
|00248||BIOL 10||3||Introductory Biology|
|00249||BIOL 10||4||Introductory Biology|
|25133||BIOL 77X||66R||Special Projects in Biology|