My Math Lab Fall
MyMathLab is an interactive website where you can:
- Self-test & work through practice exercises with step-by-step help to improve your math skills.
- Study more efficiently with a personalized study plan and exercises that match your book.
- Get help when YOU need it. MyMathLab includes multimedia learning aids, videos, animations, and live tutorial help.
Before You Begin:
To register for MyMathLab, you need:
• A MyMathLab student access code (packaged with your new text, standalone at your bookstore, or available for purchase with a major credit card at www.pearsonmylab.com)
• The cost on line is $88 as of 3/6/13
• A valid email address
- Enter www.pearsonmylab.com in your web browser.
- Under Register, click Student.
- Enter your Course ID exactly as provided by your instructor and click Continue. Your course information appears on the next page. If it does not look correct, contact your instructor to verify the Course ID.
- Course title: Math
- Click Access Code. Enter your Access Code in the boxes and click Next. If you do nothave an access code and want to pay by credit card or PayPal, select the access level you want and follow the instructions. You can also get temporary access without payment for 17 days..
Once your registration is complete, a Confirmation page appears. You will also receive this information by email. Make sure you print the Confirmation page as your receipt. Remember to write down your username and password. You are now ready to access your resources!
- Go to www.pearsonmylab.com and click Sign in.
- Enter your username and password and click Sign In.
- On the left, click the name of your course.
The first time you enter your course from your own computer and anytime you use a new computer, click the Installation Wizard or Browser Check on the Announcements page. After completing the installation process and closing the wizard, you will be on your course home page and ready to explore your MyMathLab resources!
Contact Product Support at http://www.mymathlab.com/student-support for live CHAT, email, or phone support.