ADMJ 78 Correctional Investigation
I will be using Course Studio in MyPortal to distribute course materials for Spring 2014.
To access the course information, you must be registered for the class section listed below.
Schedule ID: ABCD-123.-01
Dates/Days: Monday, Wednesday
Time: 12:30 PM-02:20 PM
Course Syllabi (PDF)
How to Navigate to Course Studio for this Class
- LOG IN to MyPortal.
- CLICK on the Students Tab.
- FIND My Courses Links to . . . CLICK on Go to My Courses and Instructor Email
- SELECT Course Schedule for 2013 Spring De Anza(PLEASE EDIT TERM)
- CLICK Correctional Investigation
How to Use Course Studio
If an instructor has activated Course Studio, as I have, you should see the Course Homepage for this class, with a set of links on the left column, depending on which applications an instructor has chosen to use.
You'll click on a link to access that type of information or application.
- Message Board
I will make announcements in class when I post materials, as well as sending emails and/or announcement messages inside MyPortal.
- Course Studio announcements can be seen by clicking on the My Courses link for this class.
- New announcements will also appear as Messages inside MyPortal on the Home Tab, only visible to students registered in the class.
For Students: Troubleshooting Error Messages inside Course Studio
- Do you see this message when you first click on the MyCourses link for a class?
That page is the default if an instructor has NOT activated Course Studio for a class. Wait for the first day of class to find out. It may be that your instructor will use a different way to distribute materials and communicate online.
- If your instructor is using Course Studio during a quarter and it suddenly is no longer accessible (you get that same default message), please alert your instructor of the change so that s/he can report the problem to the appropriate office and Course Studio may be restored for your class.
- If your instructor has activated course studio but YOU cannot access it, please alert your instructor so that s/he may report the problem to the appropriate office for troubleshooting.