Gather documents and information ahead of time.
- See our scholarship application tutorial
- Write "My Story" Here's a resource to help you
- Gather dates you attended high school and any previous colleges
- Scan transcripts - Fill out request form
- List income and expenses
- List community service activities
Next Steps: Search & Apply for Scholarships
2. FILL OUT
Create a memorable User Name and Password.
- Create your application
- Open your saved application
- Read criteria for advertised scholarships to identify those you match
- Apply for individual scholarships at your college
- Keep checking for new scholarships
Next Steps: See Results
Results may take several months.
- Check the status of a submitted scholarship application
- If selected, view your awards in MyPortal
- Review Timeline
Need more scholarship options? See De Anza's referrals to outside agency scholarships.
Thank you to our generous Scholarship Donors!