Equity Action Council
Get involved! With the guidance and commitment of the Equity Action Council (formerly the Diversity Action Council), the Equity Office strives to meet the demands of the campus and the critical charge of the office.
The Equity Action Council meets on the 2nd and 4th Wed. of the month.
The Equity Action Council helps with the development and implementation of policies and procedures that support our vision of equity, social justice and multicultural education.
- Classism Working Group
- Lita Kurth (email@example.com)
- HEFAS Work Group
- Shaila Ramos (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- LGBTQQI Action Committee
- Julie Lewis (email@example.com)
- Africana Action Committee
- Edmundo Norte (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Women's Empowered Committee
- Marc Coronado (email@example.com)
- Disability Issues and Concerns
- Kevin Glapion (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Veteran Affairs
- Lishari Pasqua (email@example.com)
- White Allies Group
- AAPI Task Force
Equity Advisory Council Global New Entries