Is your iBT TOEFL score between 52 & 60?
Or do you have an IELTS score of 5.0?
If so, you may apply for the
Intensive Summer ESL Two Course
Levels for International Students
Two ESL Levels to Select:
Intensive Intermediate (ESL 244) & High Intermediate (ESL 251 - 253)
International students who want to attend De Anza but have not scored 61 on the iBT TOEFL, (500 on paper-based test) or 6.0 on the IELTS will be admitted in the next Fall quarter after successfully completing a summer ESL (English as a Second Language) preparatory course, ESL 244 or ESL 251-253.
- You will be admitted to De Anza after you have successfully completed ESL 244 or ESL 251-253.
- You will NOT be required to retake the TOEFL.
- You will receive 10 units of credit.
- You will get an early start on your studies at De Anza and be better prepared for academic courses.
- You will participate in activities that will introduce you to the beautiful San Francisco Bay Area
- $2,500 (U.S.) This includes all tuition, administrative fees, health insurance and scheduled activities. This does not include textbooks, housing, food or personal expenses.
- A non-refundable deposit of $500 is required with your application. The balance of $2,000 is due by May 15, 2016. (Your deposit will be refunded if the U.S. Embassy denies your F-1 visa application with written proof.)
ESL Summer Program (Brochure)
ESL SUMMER PROGRAM 2017
Mandatory Welcome Day & Counseling 50 Course
Dates & Times TBA*
*TBA- To be announced