Library Services for Faculty
Library Instruction Will Continue During the Renovation.
Librarians provide assignment-based instruction as requested by faculty for their students. Instruction is available for all courses. Begin by contacting Lena Chang: 408.864.8728 campus email: firstname.lastname@example.org An instruction session may include:
- Library catalog and research databases.
- Search strategies.
- Evaluation of sources.
- Other topics requested by an instructor.
- Almost anything you would like your students to read or use may be placed on reserve.
Place Items on Reserve
- Have an extra copy of a course textbook? Consider placing it on reserve.
- Circulation & Reserves (408) 864-8479