Library Services for Faculty
Librarians provide assignment-based library instruction requested by faculty for their students. Instruction is available for all courses. Begin by contacting Lena Chang: 408.864.8728 campus email: firstname.lastname@example.org An instruction session may include:
- Library catalog and research databases.
- Search strategies.
- Evaluation of sources.
- Other topics requested by an instructor.
- Almost anything you would like your students to read or use may be placed on reserve.
Place Items on Reserve
- Have an extra copy of a course textbook? Consider placing it on reserve.
- How to Cite Electronic Sources (APA, MLA, Chicago)
Citing Sources (from Duke University)
- Interlibrary Loan: Interlibrary Loan Request Form
Items not owned by the De Anza Library may be obtained from another library.
- Suggestions for Library Purchase
Contact: Tracy Lam: email@example.com
- Library Donations: Guidelines
24/7 Library Services:
- Full Text Newspapers
- Distance Learning Library Services
- 24/7 Services
- Circulation & Reserves
- Reference Questions
- Library West Computer Lab (408) 864-8850
- Contact Library Staff
Library & Lab Hours: