Welcome to Fall 2013
Add Classes Through Oct. 5
It's not too late. Apply for Fall, search Open Courses and see How to Add a Class.
Follow Steps for Enrollment. Review other important dates and deadlines for the quarter.
See tips below for becoming familiar with the campus and getting the classes that you need.
FIND OPEN COURSES
- Click on the Course Notes icon whenever you see it in a searchable schedule result.
- You can also select the NEW Department Print View. Get a more detailed PDF listing that includes prerequisites, course descriptions and course notes in one view.
- Use the Class Finder on your MyPortal Students Tab to find newly added sections for high demand courses.
ADD A CLASS AFTER SCHOOL STARTS
Get Your DASB Card, Try New ePrint system
- We have a new DASB Card and pay-to-print system this fall.
- Come to a special event Monday through Thursday to get your DASB card and enter to win a drawing for a $25 Bookstore gift certificate.
- Then follow the ePrint instructions for how to get started with the new pay-to-print system.
NEW TO CAMPUS?
See our Back to School Flyer
- Download and print a copy
YOU'LL FIND . . .
- The campus map with a directory of how to locate buildings and rooms
- Special hours for key student services
- Tips for adding classes after school starts
If you experience problems when applying for admission or registering for classes, please fill out the A & R Help Form.