Online Education Center Service Area Outcomes
Overarching, clear and assessable statements that identify
and define what a student or client is able to know, do, or feel at the
successful completion of a specific program, activity, or process
What do we need to do
- Write 2-5 SAO statements
- Develop assessment methods
- Carry out assessment
- Improve program
When we did what
- Complete writing statements by end of Summer 2009
- Brainstorm and develop assessment by end of Fall 2010
- Carry out 1 - 2 assessment pieces by Summer 2011 (Did short version of survey Fall 2010)
Action items for Fall 2010
student survey questionnaire (long version that was done 2007 by Institution Research)
short version of survey for front desk and website
Status: Done as of November 2010.
back to accreditation committee
Status: Included in Standard II. A.1.b
Online Education Center SAOs:
- For Students:
To be able to successfully use OEC
resources to take technology-mediated courses.
- For Faculty:
To be able to successfully develop
and facilitate technology-mediated courses.
- For staff and other clients:
To be aware of the services and
resources provided by OEC and use them to support college missions.