Bicyclists: Where to Park Your Wheels
Want to Borrow a Bike?You can borrow a bicycle – FREE – for the quarter through the DASB Bike Rental Program.
Racks on Campus
There are racks available on a first-come, first-served basis at many locations around campus. Owners are responsible for locking their bicycles to the racks with their own personal lock systems.
Download a map showing bike rack locations around campus.
Bike Corral: Reserved Bicycle Parking
For a fee of $10 per quarter, students may park their bicycles in a reserved space within the enclosed locked corral structure on the Stevens Creek Boulevard side of the Registration & Student Services Building.
Agreement to use the corral allows access to the locked structure and one locker, for items such as a helmet, through the expiration date. A $10 fee will be applied for a key replacement to the bicycle corral.
Bike owners who use the corral are still responsible for locking their bicycles with their own personal lock systems. De Anza College does not assume liability for lost, damaged or stolen bikes.
To sign up for access to the Bike Corral
Rules of Conduct:
- Do not transfer the Corral entrance key to another person.
- Do not allow non-key entry holders to enter the Corral.
- Do not prop the Corral door open.
- Do not place propaganda on lockers, walls, bikes, etc.
- Do not lock bikes to the fence; bikes shall be placed in the appropriate rack.
- Do not repair bikes in the Corral.
- Do not leave bikes unattended during the quarter breaks,
- Report any suspicious activity to the District Police.
- Report lost key to the Office of College Life immediately.
- Authorized access without a key will be prioritized with other college needs.
Questions? Please contact the Office of College Life.