Enrollment Registration Priority
Important Statewide Change in Registration Priority
effective Fall 2014
The Board of Governors of the California Community Colleges has adopted a regulation that requires Foothill, De Anza and all other colleges to make significant changes in the assignment of registration priority effective for fall 2014 registration.
Beginning in fall 2014, students who have earned 150 or more degree applicable quarter units at Foothill and De Anza colleges or who are on probation (due to a low grade point average or excessive withdrawals) for two consecutive terms will register after all other students have had the opportunity to do so.
More information on how enrollment priority is established will be available beginning winter 2014
Current Registration Priority Guidelines
effective Fall 2012
What determines my date to register for classes?
- Your student status at De Anza: new, continuing or former
- Your association with a priority group identified by the State Chancellor's office
- Total number of units completed at De Anza
- Your date to register will improve as you earn more units and maintain your continuing status, except
- Once you earn 120 units or more, your date to register will drop to the bottom to of the continuing registration dates per new state regulations.
- Additional changes to enrollment priorities are being planned for implementation in 2012-2013.
- Get your date to register.