Major American Writers (The Modern Age, 1914-the Present)
Reading and critical analysis of representative works by major writers such as Faulkner, Hemingway, Hurston, Morrison, Fitzgerald, Hughes, Wright, Ellison, Williams, Cisneros, Stevens, Sexton, Eliot, Vonnegut, Pynchon, O'Connor, Plath, Carver, Wilson, and O'Neill.
|00620||ELIT 48C||1||M·W····||10:30 AM-12:20 PM||Luis Limcolioc||MLC270|
Class Materials: View textbook and/or other materials for this course available at the Bookstore.
Class Dates: This class runs from 2019-04-08 to 2019-06-28.
- 4 Units
- Four hours lecture (48 hours total per quarter).
- Gen Ed
- General Education Class
- Program Status
- Program Applicable
- Credit - Degree Applicable
- Grading Method
- Letter Grading
- See general education pages for the requirement this course meets.
- Not open to students with credit in ELIT 48CH.
- EWRT 211 and READ 211 (or LART 211), or ESL 272 and 273.