Track and Field Techniques
An introduction to the discipline of Physical Education through the competitive sport of track and field. Includes a global and historical examination of the sport, rules, equipment, facilities, and etiquette. Students will improve their individual track and field skills, increase their ability to employ advanced strategies and increase their knowledge of exercise physiology, exercise nutrition, kinesiological concepts underlying the development of force, power and body awareness.
|10175||PE 32N||2||·TWR···||08:30 AM-12:20 PM||Nick Mattis||ST-TR|
Class Materials: View textbook and/or other materials for this course available at the Bookstore.
Class Dates: This class runs from 2019-07-01 to 2019-08-11.
PE032N-02: This is a 6-week class. All interested student-athletes please contact Coach Nick Mattis before enrolling in this course. email@example.com
- 2 Units
- Six hours laboratory (72 hours total per quarter).
- Gen Ed
- General Education Class
- Program Status
- Program Applicable
- Credit - Degree Applicable
- Grading Method
- Letter Grading
- See general education pages for the requirement this course meets.
- Competitive track and field experience at the high school, club or collegiate levels and consent of instructor.
- EWRT 211 and READ 211 (or LART 211), or ESL 272 and 273.