Further examination of the discipline of Physical Education through the sport of soccer. Includes rules, equipment, facilities, etiquette and preparation for a competitive level of play. This course is designed to enhance skills and strategies of intermediate or advanced soccer players. Strategies and tactics of the game will be discussed and performed. Basic exercise physiology, nutrition, flexibility, muscular strength and endurance techniques relative to soccer will be discussed.
|12747||PE 32MX||1||MTWR···||02:00 PM-03:30 PM||Rusty Johnson||FLDS|
Class Materials: View textbook and/or other materials for this course available at the Bookstore.
Class Dates: This class runs from 2019-07-08 to 2019-08-11.
P E 32MX.-01: This is a 5-week Course that begins on 7/8 and ends on 8/11. This class is for the Men's Intercollegiate Soccer Team. Anyone interested must contact Coach Rusty Johnson, firstname.lastname@example.org, prior to signing up for the class.
- 1 Units
- Three hours laboratory for the one unit course (36 hours total per quarter); six hours laboratory for the two unit course (72 hours total per quarter).
- Gen Ed
- General Education Class
- Program Status
- Program Applicable
- Credit - Degree Applicable
- Grading Method
- Letter Grading
- See general education pages for the requirement this course meets.
- Competitive soccer experience at the high school, club or collegiate levels and consent of instructor.
- EWRT 211 and READ 211 (or LART 211), or ESL 272 and 273.