Critical Consciousness and Social Change
An exploration of issues related to social change including the development of ways of thinking that promote social change. Students will read classical and contemporary authors on movements for social change, strategies for organizing, and the development of consciousness.
|20537||ICS 17||1S||·T·R···||01:30 PM-03:20 PM||Cynthia Kaufman||MLC260|
Class Materials: View textbook and/or other materials for this course available at the Bookstore.
Class Dates: This class runs from 2018-09-24 to 2018-12-14.
ICS-017.-01S:This class involves 12 hours of active, hands-on, work making a difference in our communities. The does not involve more time than a regular class.
- 4 Units
- Four hours lecture (48 hours total per quarter).
- Gen Ed
- General Education Class
- Program Status
- Program Applicable
- Credit - Degree Applicable
- Grading Method
- Letter Grading
- See general education pages for the requirement this course meets.
- Not open to students with credit in ICS 17H.
- EWRT 1A or EWRT 1AH or ESL 5.