Precalculus II: Trigonometric Functions
The theory of trigonometric functions and their applications.
|41863||MATH 42||11||MTWRF··||12:30 PM-01:20 PM||James Mailhot||G5|
Class Materials: View textbook and/or other materials for this course available at the Bookstore.
Class Dates: This class runs from 2019-04-08 to 2019-06-28.
MATH-042.-11:TI-83 Plus/TI-84 Plus calculator recommended.
- 5 Units
- Five hours lecture (60 hours total per quarter).
- Gen Ed
- General Education Class
- Program Status
- Program Applicable
- Credit - Degree Applicable
- Grading Method
- Letter Grading
- See general education pages for the requirement this course meets.
- Not open to students in MATH 42H.
- MATH 41 or MATH 41H (with a grade of C or better); or a satisfactory score on the College Level Math Placement Test within the last calendar year.
- EWRT 211 and READ 211 (or LART 211), or ESL 272 and 273.