Introduction to Fiction
Intensive study of fiction; reading, discussion and analysis of structure and meaning in selected novels and short stories.
|44165||ELIT 10||2||M·W····||04:00 PM-05:50 PM||Francesca Caparas||MLC109|
Class Materials: View textbook and/or other materials for this course available at the Bookstore.
Class Dates: This class runs from 2019-04-08 to 2019-06-28.
- 4 Units
- Four hours lecture (48 hours total per quarter).
- Gen Ed
- General Education Class
- Program Status
- Program Applicable
- Credit - Degree Applicable
- Grading Method
- Letter Grading
- See general education pages for the requirement this course meets.
- Not open to students with credit in ELIT 10H.
- EWRT 1A or EWRT 1AH or ESL 5.