Critical Reading, Writing and Thinking - HONORS
Develops critical thinking skills and the ability to apply these skills to reading and writing. Develops analytical and argumentative academic essays based on reading of complex texts, and the use of outside research leading to analysis, comparison, and synthesis and a documented research paper.
|46209||EWRT 2H||1HY||MTWR···||09:30 AM-10:20 AM||Lydia Hearn||MQ-2A|
Class Materials: View textbook and/or other materials for this course available at the Bookstore.
Class Dates: This class runs from 2019-04-08 to 2019-06-28.
EWRT002H.1HY: Hybrid course. Access to the Internet is required. This class physically meets every Monday through Thursday from 9:30-10:20 a.m. This class also meets online on Fridays from 9:30-10:20 a.m. The online portion of the class is conducted via the Catalyst Online system.
- 5 Units
- Five hours lecture (60 hours total per quarter).
- Gen Ed
- General Education Class
- Program Status
- Program Applicable
- Credit - Degree Applicable
- Grading Method
- Letter Grading
- See general education pages for the requirement this course meets.
- Not open to students with credit in EWRT 2.
- Admission into this course requires consent of the Honors Program Coordinator.
- EWRT 1A or EWRT 1AH.