Elementary Korean (Third Quarter) - HONORS
Further development of materials presented in KORE 1 and KORE 2 (or KORE 2H). High beginning level language skills for oral and written communication in targeted language functions, with focus on greater structural accuracy and communicative competence for a more complex/abstract range of information relating to high frequency situations. Better understanding of the Korean culture through text and out-of-text authentic materials. As an honors course, the students will be expected to complete extra assignments to gain deeper insight in the Korean language and culture.
|46319||KORE 3H||61||·T·R···||06:30 PM-08:45 PM||Yurha Lee||L72|
Class Materials: View textbook and/or other materials for this course available at the Bookstore.
Class Dates: This class runs from 2019-04-08 to 2019-06-28.
- 5 Units
- Five hours lecture (60 hours total per quarter).
- Gen Ed
- General Education Class
- Program Status
- Program Applicable
- Credit - Degree Applicable
- Grading Method
- Letter Grading
- See general education pages for the requirement this course meets.
- Not open to students with credit in KORE 3.
- Admission into this course requires consent of the Honors Program Coordinator.
- KORE 2 or KORE 2H (equivalent to two years of high school Korean) or equivalent.
- EWRT 211 and READ 211 (or LART 211), or ESL 272 and 273.