History of the United States from 1800 to 1900 - HONORS
U.S. civilization from 1800 to 1900. A survey of United States history (political, economic, intellectual, and social development). -- As an honors course, the students will be expected to complete extra assignments, or an additional longer assignment, to gain deeper insight into American history between 1800 and 1900.
|46334||HIST 17BH||2||MTWR···||11:30 AM-12:20 PM||Mylinh Pham||L26|
Class Materials: View textbook and/or other materials for this course available at the Bookstore.
Class Dates: This class runs from 2019-04-08 to 2019-06-28.
- 4 Units
- Four hours lecture (48 hours total per quarter).
- Gen Ed
- General Education Class
- Program Status
- Program Applicable
- Credit - Degree Applicable
- Grading Method
- Letter Grading
- See general education pages for the requirement this course meets.
- Not open to students with credit in HIST 17B.)
- Admission into this course requires consent of the Honors Program Coordinator.
- EWRT 1A or EWRT 1AH or ESL 5.