Associate Degrees for Transfer (ADT)
As a result of the passage of Senate Bill 1440, California community colleges offer Associate Degrees of Transfer (also referred to as Associate in Arts (AA-T) and Associate in Science (AS-T) for Transfer Degrees) as a means of supporting transfer to campuses within the California State University system.
Current ADT majors approved at De Anza College
- Administration of Justice, A.S.-T Degree
- Business Administration, A.S.-T. Degree
- Communication Studies, A.A.-T. Degree
- Computer Science, A.S.-T Degree
- Early Childhood Education, A.S.-T. Degree
- English, A.A.-T Degree
- History, A.A.-T. Degree
- Journalism, A.A.-T Degree
- Kinesiology, A.A.-T. Degree
- Mathematics, A.S.-T. Degree
- Political Science, A.A.-T. Degree
- Sociology, A.A.-T. Degree
Courses required for each ADT are listed in the College Catalog but the most current information should be available online on the De Anza College AA-T/AS-T Degrees website.
To learn more about the steps for applying for an AA-T/AS-T Degree at De Anza College and to view or download the Eligibility Self-Assessment Form for an approved ADT major, go to the Applying for an Associate Degree for Transfer page.
ADT Information Sessions
- Planning for an ADT: How it works
- Transferring to the California State University (CSU) with an ADT: Is it the best choice for you?
- Applying for an ADT: Procedures and deadlines
- Questions & Answers
Check back later for future dates.
WORKSHOP REGISTRATION GUIDELINES:
- Information Sessions and seating are limited. Limit 1 information session per student.
- Registration is required.
- Please cancel at least 24 hours prior to session date to allow other students to attend.
- Arrive promptly. Doors will close promptly at the workshop start time.
- Late arrivals will not be permitted and will need to register for a future session.
- Bring a pen/pencil and paper for notes.
Disclaimer: The final responsibility for successful transfer rests with the student. The information posted on the De Anza College Transfer Planning Web site is designed to assist you in obtaining the most accurate information possible. However, this information is subject to change without notice, which may subsequently impact your admission to the University.
Students are encouraged to meet as early as possible and periodically with a counselor or academic adviser both at De Anza College and at the transfer institution to confirm your choice of classes and to develop an education plan for transfer.