To facilitate the transfer process, the Transfer Center offers and/or sponsors the following resources and support services to assist students in researching options, making sound choices and planning a smooth transition between institutions:
- Drop-in advising to answer quick questions during limited hours
- Information about articulation agreements, guaranteed admission and impacted majors
- Resource Library including access to college catalogs from all UC and CSU campuses and select private and out-of-state colleges and universities
- ASSIST.org access and assistance
- Coordinates campus visits by UC, CSU, select private and out-of-state university representatives who offer campus-specific transfer advising
- Transfer Workshops and Information Sessions (e.g. Online Application process, Writing the Personal Statement, Navigating ASSIST)
Disclaimer: Drop-in advising may be limited or unavailable during business hours due to low staffing levels.
University Representative Visits - 2015 Fall Quarter
Flyer [PDF] Updated 11/6/15
UC San Diego Transfer Advising & Admissions Presentation
Thursday, November 12, 2015
Advising: 10:00 AM - 1:00 PM (By Appointment)
Presentation: 1:30 PM - 2:30 PM (Register Online)
Q & A Session: 2:30 PM - 3:00 PM
San Jose State University
Presentation: How to be a Success Business Major
Monday, November 16, 2015
Presentation: 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM (Register Online)
Priority given to pre-registered students; Walk-ins welcome.
Location: Student Council Chambers, Campus Center
Here is a great opportunity to meet counselors and advisers from the Transfer Center for quick question drop-in advising.
Stop by the Transfer Tuesday Table before or after lunch or in between classes.
Available: Fall, Winter and Spring Quarters