HONORING ALL WHO SERVED
De Anza will be closed on Friday, Nov. 11 in observance of Veterans Day.
Wednesday, Nov. 9, 2011
12:30 - 1:30 p.m. in the Main Quad
The De Anza Student Veterans Association is proud to host its
2nd annual Veterans Day ceremony.
- John Russell and the
De Anza Wind Symphonic Orchestra
- United States Army Color Guard from the the 308th Chemical Battalion
- Ken Weir, United States Navy Bugler
- Major General Kent Hillhouse, United States Army
- Stacey Cook, VP of Student Services
- Karen Chow, Academic Senate President
- Steve Perez, Sergeant/USMC, president of the Student Veterans Association
For more information about the event, contact SVA via voicemail at 408.320-VETS.
Join the De Anza
Student Veterans Association
Become a part of our club! E-mail us at DeAnzaSVA@gmail.com
Get involved with De Anza's chapter of SVA
Join De Anza SVA on Facebook