Creating a New Class Page
- CLICK Content at top of page.
- CLICK + New
- CLICK which template you want to use.
- Do you use Course Studio? Create a course page that provides directions on how to find Course Studio for your class inside MyPortal. See an example.
- New Page Example 1 – If you want to use a 12-week table format
- New Page Example 2 – If you want a simple listing for Assignments, Handouts, Presentations in PDF/Word format.
- FILL OUT form fields (see example below) with the following information formats. *Required fields
- *Page Title: Use the Course Dept and Number, such as EWRT 1B
- *Faculty First and Last Name: John Watson
- *Filename: ewrt1b.html (Use course dept and number, with all lower case. Be certain to include .html file extension.)
- Overwrite Existing: Check if you want to replace an existing page file
- Access Group: Ignore this selection!
- CLICK Create.
- Wait for the new page to render. When completed, you'll see a page of content that is ready to edit with the page editor WYSIWYG toolbar.