Up to 20 scholarships awarded annually. Intended to support students who have demonstrated academic excellence and/or community involvement while attending De Anza College.
How to Apply
- Go to www.deanza.edu/financialaid/types/scholarships.html
- Click on the AcademicWorks link
- Click on Sign In With You Institution
- Sign In using your Campuswide ID and MyPortal Password
- Complete the application, the Scholarships are listed on the Opportunities tab.
- For the DASB Scholarship write an essay titled "DASB" answering the question "During your time at De Anza College, how have you positively contributed to your campus or local community? And how have you balanced your academic life while pursuing your other interests?"
- Be a current DASB member.
- Not have received a DASB scholarship within the current nor previous academic year.
- Have completed at least twelve (12) quarter units at De Anza College.
- Be enrolled in at least eight (8) quarter units for college credit at De Anza College.
- Have a minimum cumulative 2.5 Grade Point Average (GPA) at De Anza College.
- Not be a current or former DASB Senator.
General information about Financial Aid at De Anza can be found at www.deanza.edu/financialaid.