De Anza's Registered Nursing Department has been one of the college's exceptional programs since the campus opened in 1967.
Because of our excellent reputation in the community, Registered Nursing graduates from De Anza are recruited by health care institutions across Silicon Valley and Northern California.
The Nursing program provides students with state-of-the-art instruction and technology in classrooms, laboratories and clinical settings. Our outstanding instructors, who are content and clinical experts in their fields, provide an outstanding professional nursing education.
Upcoming Information Sessions
Our next information session for prospective students will be held on Friday, April 23, 2021.
RN Program Waiting List
Please check this website regularly for new announcements. Recent updates include
- Fall 2020 Readiness Forms – none due
- Updated waiting list as of June 27, 2019
- New policy to remain on list
- Social Security card required to apply
- Flu vaccination requirement
- Core Science Prerequisites NOT LISTED on College Course Equivalency Spreadsheet – added June 29, 2015
Students on the waiting list
- You must obtain immunizations prior to admission
RN Refresher Program
- We are not offering an RN Refresher program at this time.
Foreign Nurses and Nurse Graduates
- We are not currently admitting foreign nurses and nurse graduates seeking course work to meet BRN requirements to take the NCLEX exam.