Elementary Russian (Third Quarter)
Further development of material presented in RUSS 1 and RUSS 2. Completion of introduction to the language and culture of Russia. Elementary speaking, listening, reading, and writing of Russian will be continued and practiced within a cultural framework. Emphasis will be on language as an expression of culture. Language laboratory will be practiced to reinforce pronunciation, grammar, syntax and conversations.
|01865||RUSS 3||61||·T·R···||06:30 PM-08:45 PM||Larissa Chiriaeva||MLC110|
Class Materials: View textbook and/or other materials for this course available at the Bookstore.
Class Dates: This class runs from 2019-04-08 to 2019-06-28.
- 5 Units
- Five hours lecture (60 hours total per quarter).
- Gen Ed
- General Education Class
- Program Status
- Program Applicable
- Credit - Degree Applicable
- Grading Method
- Letter Grading
- See general education pages for the requirement this course meets.
- RUSS 2 (equivalent to two years of high school Russian) or equivalent.
- EWRT 211 and READ 211 (or LART 211), or ESL 272 and 273.