Women's Soccer Techniques
Further examination of the discipline of Physical Education through the sport of soccer. Designed to enhance skills and strategies of intermediate to advanced soccer players. Includes rules, equipment, facilities, etiquette and preparation for performance on a competitive level. Strategies and tactics of the game will be discussed and performed. Basic exercise physiology, nutrition, flexibility, muscular strength and endurance techniques relative to soccer will be discussed.
|32282||PE 32S||1||·T·R···||11:30 AM-02:10 PM||Cheryl Owiesny||FLDS|
Class Materials: View textbook and/or other materials for this course available at the Bookstore.
Class Dates: This class runs from 2019-01-07 to 2019-03-29.
Please contact Coach Cheryl Owiesny before enrolling in this course. Email: email@example.com
- 2 Units
- Three hours laboratory for the one unit course (36 hours total per quarter); six hours laboratory for the two unit course (72 hours total per quarter).
- Gen Ed
- General Education Class
- Program Status
- Program Applicable
- Credit - Degree Applicable
- Grading Method
- Letter Grading
- See general education pages for the requirement this course meets.
- Competitive soccer experience at the high school, club or collegiate levels and consent of instructor.
- EWRT 211 and READ 211 (or LART 211), or ESL 272 and 273.