Elementary Persian (Third Quarter)
Further development of material presented in PERS 1 and PERS 2 with further introduction to the language and cultures of the Persian-speaking countries. Extended speaking, listening, reading and writing of basic Persian language, practiced within a cultural framework. Language laboratory practice to reinforce pronunciation, grammar, and syntax.
|42837||PERS 3||61||M·W····||06:30 PM-08:45 PM||Dariush Gilani||L32|
Class Materials: View textbook and/or other materials for this course available at the Bookstore.
Class Dates: This class runs from 2019-04-08 to 2019-06-28.
- 5 Units
- Five hours lecture (60 hours total per quarter).
- Gen Ed
- General Education Class
- Program Status
- Program Applicable
- Credit - Degree Applicable
- Grading Method
- Letter Grading
- See general education pages for the requirement this course meets.
- PERS 2 (equivalent to two years of high school Persian) or equivalent.
- EWRT 211 and READ 211 (or LART 211), or ESL 272 and 273.