Environmental Science Laboratory
An introduction to environmental science as a branch of the sciences including the scientific method and its relation to the scientific field in a laboratory and field setting. Applications of scientific, environmental, ecological and sustainability principles as they relate to human societies will be explored.
|44089||ESCI 1L||3||··W····||12:30 PM-03:20 PM||Adrienne Frisbee||KC112|
Class Materials: View textbook and/or other materials for this course available at the Bookstore.
Class Dates: This class runs from 2019-04-08 to 2019-06-28.
ESCI-001L-03: Field trips may be required for this class.
- 1 Units
- Three hours laboratory (36 hours total per quarter).
- Gen Ed
- General Education Class
- Program Status
- Program Applicable
- Credit - Degree Applicable
- Grading Method
- Letter Grading
- See general education pages for the requirement this course meets.
- ESCI 1 (may be taken concurrently).
- EWRT 1A or EWRT 1AH or ESL 5.