Defensive Football Techniques
An introduction to the discipline of Physical Education through defensive football techniques. Includes a global and historical examination of the skills and techniques of advanced defensive football and the changes that have influenced the modern game. Through the study of film, use of playbooks and teamwork the student will learn the various segments of defensive play. Exercise physiology, nutrition, flexibility and strength concepts for conditioning will be covered.
|44371||PE 32I||3||MTWR···||03:30 PM-04:45 PM||Anthony Santos||PE11LE|
Class Materials: View textbook and/or other materials for this course available at the Bookstore.
Class Dates: This class runs from 2019-04-08 to 2019-06-28.
PE032H01: All intercollegiate football athletes must enroll in either PE032H01, PE032H02, PE032I01 or PE032I02. See Coach Atencio, email@example.com for more information.
- 2 Units
- Three hours laboratory for the one unit course (36 hours total per quarter); six hours laboratory for the two unit course (72 hours total per quarter).
- Gen Ed
- General Education Class
- Program Status
- Program Applicable
- Credit - Degree Applicable
- Grading Method
- Letter Grading
- See general education pages for the requirement this course meets.
- Competitive football experience at the high school, club or collegiate levels and consent of instructor.
- EWRT 211 and READ 211 (or LART 211), or ESL 272 and 273.