Elementary Vietnamese (Second Quarter)
Further development of material presented in VIET 1. Continuation of introduction to the language and cultures of Vietnam and Vietnamese communities. Speaking, listening, reading and writing of Vietnamese will be continued and practiced within a cultural framework. Vietnamese will be the primary language of instruction. Emphasis will be on language as an expression of culture and a medium of communication.
|45028||VIET 2||61||·T·R···||06:30 PM-08:45 PM||Bac Tran||L73|
Class Materials: View textbook and/or other materials for this course available at the Bookstore.
Class Dates: This class runs from 2019-04-08 to 2019-06-28.
- 5 Units
- Five hours lecture (60 hours total per quarter).
- Gen Ed
- General Education Class
- Program Status
- Program Applicable
- Credit - Degree Applicable
- Grading Method
- Letter Grading
- See general education pages for the requirement this course meets.
- VIET 1 (equivalent to one year of high school Vietnamese) or equivalent.
- EWRT 211 and READ 211 (or LART 211), or ESL 272 and 273.