World History from 750 CE to 1750 CE
Beginning with 750 Common Era (CE) and covering to 1750 CE, focusing on the convergence of, or increasing encounters between the world's peoples, cultures, and civilizations. Interdisciplinary, multi-perspective view of world history, using a thematic approach and offering a balanced, representative and inclusive sampling of the world's cultures from Africa, the Americas, Asia, Europe and Oceania.
|46045||HIST 3B||1||M·W····||03:30 PM-05:20 PM||Rashi Jackman||L72|
Class Materials: View textbook and/or other materials for this course available at the Bookstore.
Class Dates: This class runs from 2019-04-08 to 2019-06-28.
- 4 Units
- Four hours lecture (48 hours total per quarter).
- Gen Ed
- General Education Class
- Program Status
- Program Applicable
- Credit - Degree Applicable
- Grading Method
- Letter Grading
- See general education pages for the requirement this course meets.
- Not open to students with credit in HIST 3BH.
- EWRT 1A or EWRT 1AH or ESL 5.