Fundamentals of Oral Communication - HONORS
An introduction to the basic principles and methods of oral communication with emphasis on improving speaking and listening skills in the multicultural contexts of interpersonal, small group, and public communication. Students will develop and apply effective research strategies. As an honors course, students will be expected to complete additional assignments to gain deeper insight in communication studies.
|46360||COMM 10H||63Y||M·W····||06:30 PM-08:20 PM||Stephanie Anderson||L49|
Class Materials: View textbook and/or other materials for this course available at the Bookstore.
Class Dates: This class runs from 2019-04-08 to 2019-06-28.
COMM-010H.63Y: Hybrid course. Access to the Internet is required. This class physically meets on Mondays and Wednesdays from 6:30 PM to 8:20 PM. The online portion of the class is conducted via Canvas. The instructor will be available online Fridays from 11:00 am to 12:00 pm
- 5 Units
- Five hours lecture (60 hours total per quarter).
- Gen Ed
- General Education Class
- Program Status
- Program Applicable
- Credit - Degree Applicable
- Grading Method
- Letter Grading
- See general education pages for the requirement this course meets.
- Not open to students with credit in COMM 10.
- Admission into this course requires consent of the Honors Program Coordinator.
- EWRT 1A or EWRT 1AH or ESL 5.