Form and Function in the Biological World
Introduction to biology and scientific methods for students beginning the biology major series. Study of the structure and physiological processes of living organisms, with an emphasis on plants and animals.
|46376||BIOL 6A||3||·T·R···||12:30 PM-02:20 PM||Bruce Heyer||S34|
|M·W····||11:30 AM-02:20 PM||SC2108|
Class Materials: View textbook and/or other materials for this course available at the Bookstore.
Class Dates: This class runs from 2019-04-08 to 2019-06-28.
- 6 Units
- Four hours lecture, six hours laboratory (120 hours total per quarter).
- Gen Ed
- General Education Class
- Program Status
- Program Applicable
- Credit - Degree Applicable
- Grading Method
- Letter Grading
- See general education pages for the requirement this course meets.
- Not open to students with credit in BIOL 6AH.
- CHEM 1A or 25 with a grade of C or better; or satisfactory score on the Chemistry Placement Exam.
- EWRT 1A or EWRT 1AH or ESL 5.