Are You Ready to Vote?
- Check your county elections office to see which offices or ballot measures are up for a vote in your jurisdiction.
- If you live in Santa Clara County and vote by mail, you can drop off your ballot at De Anza. Look for the official ballot drop-box next to the flagpole on the Main Quad.
- You can register online to vote – and then cast your ballot in person or by mail – but the deadline to register is Oct. 22. You can also register "conditionally" any time through Nov. 6 and cast a provisional ballot at your county elections office or a designated satellite location.
It's more important than ever to understand how democracy operates and how our government makes decisions that affect our lives. CivicsWatch is a set of online tools for building that understanding.
More Information on How to Vote
- How to check your registration status
- How to register
- Where to vote in person
- How to vote by mail
- How to cast a provisional ballot
Want to Volunteer?
The Santa Clara County Registrar of Voters needs volunteers for election night. Volunteers are paid a stipend and there are many types of jobs.
De Anza is committed to encouraging all who are eligible to participate in local, state and national elections.
- If you are a Foothill-De Anza Community College District employee, please read this memo about political advocacy by employees.