I divide the class into groups of about 4. The groups must stay
together to successfully complete the hunt. I try to keep the
questions up-to-date, so this should be changed. I give each person a
half sheet so they all know the questions, but only ONE needs to be
EWRT 100B Scavenger Hunt
- What is the name of the receptionist in Skills/ Tutorial (L47)?_______________
- Bring back a handout or else information about using the online resources of the Library from off campus (at Information Desk in Library=Learning Center).
- Bring one copy of the FAFSA (Free Financial Aid form) from the Financial Aid Office.
- What is the procedure to get tutoring in the Writing and Reading Center in AT 309?___________________________________
- What decoration is on Ms. Patton’s door (F11J) today?_____________
- Find the Language Arts Division office and tell the name of ONE open class.______________
- Bring the brochure which tells you the names of all the clubs on campus (Student Activities Office).
- Bring one item from the Health Center (basement of Student Center) : choice of aspirin, acetaminophen, ibuprofen, or condom.
- Bring one handout from the Transfer Center.