The MPS Program coordinators firmly believe that any student who is willing to put in the time and energy and is provided with the appropriate support and services can be successful in Math.
Have you struggled with learning math in the past?
- Are you determined to successfully complete your math requirements for transfer or to obtain your associate degree?
If you answered YES to both, MPS is dedicated to your success!
How to Apply
It's easy to sign up for the MPS Program! Simply complete an interest form.
For additional information, contact the PSME Division Office at email@example.com or 408.864.8800.
Location: Room S31
Exceptional Success Rates
Nearly everyone who enters the program successfully meets their goal. MPS provides the necessary support for all students to succeed. However, students also have to do their part to be successful.
Students who choose to participate in MPS are expected to abide by the following guidelines:
- Attend class regularly. MPS allows a maximum of 5 absences throughout the quarter. Tardies of more than 5 minutes are calculated at ½ an absence.
- Keep up with all homework, activities and lab assignments.
- Abide by the MPS Program Participant agreement.
MPS Tutoring Center (S-41) Hours of Operation
- Monday-Thursday 8:30am - 5pm
- Friday: 8:30am - 12:30pm