Racks on Campus
De Anza College provides bicycle racks on a first-come, first-served basis throughout campus. Owners are responsible for locking bicycles to racks with their own personal lock systems.
Reserved Bicycle Parking
For a quarterly $10 fee, students may park their bikes in a reserved bicycle parking space in an enclosed locked corral structure on the Stevens Creek side of the Student and Community Services Building.
Bicycle owners are still responsible for locking their bikes within the corral with their own personal locking system.
De Anza College does not assume liability for lost, damaged or stolen bikes.
Agreement to use the corral allows access to the locked structure and one assigned locker, for items such as a helmet, through the expiration date. The contract may be renewed, providing space is available, the week prior to finals and during finals week of each quarter. A $5 fee will be applied for a key replacement to the bicycle corral.
Sign up for Bicycle Corral Access
- Download and fill out the Bicycle Corral Assess Agreement form (PDF).
- Submit form in person to the Office of College Life.
Rules of Conduct:
- Do not transfer the Corral entrance key to another person.
- Do not allow non-key entry holders to enter the Corral.
- Do not prop the Corral door open.
- Do not place propaganda on lockers, walls, bikes, etc.
- Do not lock bikes to the fence; bikes shall be placed in the appropriate rack.
- Do not repair bikes in the Corral.
- Do not leave bikes unattended during the quarter breaks,
- Report any suspicious activity to the District Police.
- Report lost key to the Office of College Life immediately.
- Authorized access without a key will be prioritized with other college needs.
Questions? Please contact the Office of College Life.