About our Program
Achieve Competitive Advantage
Watch this video to learn about our program.
De Anza College's Certificate for Project Management Practitioner is designed for individuals who want to become project managers in their respective industries. The program uses a "hands-on" approach to enhance your teamwork, communication and managerial skills.
Consider the following questions to determine if this program is for you:
- Are you seeking greater responsibility?
- Do you picture yourself in a leadership role in your organization?
- Do you need a better understanding of how projects are initiated, planned, executed and risks managed?
- Are you looking to improve your communication, teamwork, project management skills or managerial skills?
If so, then you should explore the Certificate of Achievement in Project Management called Project Management Practitioner
Our practicum based approach provides you a context that enables you to:
- Apply the Project Management Book of Knowledge (PMBOK ) theory in a real world like environment
- Jumpstart your ability to seeing things to completion
- Become a self-starter
- Succeed in a team environment
- Empower others to work on projects